Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What Size Tires Do A Vespa Have

"Giving continuity to the post of diavolo?


It turns out that in the previous post, the diavolo mentions a perverted artist, Whilce Portacio name. When I saw the picture, I made a little known, so I gave the task of inversigar who was the fool, or where I gave a biographical sketch.

Not that I take her to see shit on the internet, nel, nopo, what happens is that one day I looked ALAVERGa! I have no explanation why, but when you see the video below, should have an explanation because I'm seeing the boyfriend of the Chaste.

's see, how little was parese the mentioned bug Portacio the video?



much is parese I would say, to think is it because if you look carefully, in his study of drawings and sketches are a shitload of notes ...

Bah, no mames, yet I keep screwing with laughter when he makes the face of "I'm going to rape Casto."

0 comments:

Post a Comment