Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blueprints Canvas Camper

The Marvel Universe Marvel films pollens

I remember back in the Marvel Universe movies, was crap. I remember in my childhood tormented have rented movies like Nick Fury (the rump starring David Hasselhoff) and Captain America (actually rump, starring ... an asshole).

But there came a day when everything changed. First came X-Men and I liked it, took a big step, it was a chingonerĂ­a see Wolverine But the best came two years later. It was announced the movie Spider-Man, became a bog in advertising, I pine Machin, I never so excited about going to a movie. I went to the function of midnight the day before the premiere. And the result was an excellent movie! Of the best in terms of super heroes.

From here, as I recall, began with the boom of marveleras movies to create a universe so bitchen. For my taste, all are well chingonas, there is little that I have not seen it yet (as Ghost Rider and Elektra), but do not lose hope of buying them soon.

But what talk today is about Marvel universe in those tapes. I think most of the titles have their own universe and they have nothing to do with the rest of the heroic, while there are others that are interwoven, more particularly the latter are those that have more to do, made directly by Marvel.

then put the list of universes in the movies, from X-Men (2000) to here:

Universe 1:

Universe 2:

Universe 3:

Universe 4:

Universe 5:

Universe 6:

Universe 8:

Universe 9:

Universe 10:

Universe 11:

How do you see? Now classify the universe missing since before 2000, but this will be a task that will gustozamente Papas Nani.

Thor Cheers and bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment