Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Transcend Ram Dealer In Chennai

up, down kilo ...

Sap, so I have been made since those wonderful days when you could work out like a donkey because nothing hurt, feeling like Xena, inside and out ...

And kilo above kilo down frecuentemenet more up than down, because one is found herself in the mirror one day and as it is high because the stupid floor is designed for basketball players, it looks straight from the belly up and sees nothing below ... and senses that her ass exerts similar effects in side view ... and reaches the alarm ...

However, after the alarm, this time, there was a revolution.

has proved (and is) very hard to assume that I can resume my exercise routine or my boxing gloves, because of this stupid back problem not yet fully characterized.

As my good physical condition always consisted of two parts: control diet without excess and strict exercise routine, have the one without the other, struck me as absurd for muuuuuuuuuuuchos days. More than anything, I've been in denial, breeding a tantrum does not know to deal with certain frustrations.

Not that it has passed. I sort of feel the same and still in denial, in many respects, in relation to my new status.

But hey, at least, I found the strength to go on a diet again.

may think that is a trivial issue and that I spend much frivolity lately ...

Nothing is further from reality.

Lay By system, in my case, not a whim aesthetic. Not even a demand for health (which it is, but I blow it.) It is a challenge that brings me back myself esteem, self-esteem and faith in my strength of will. It is a starting point, to recover myself in some way ... not the only one, but a Graae point in my favor ^ _ ^ And look

proud of my girlfriend, each time you do a pose to see what I am now ... buenorrĂ­sima (A kilo and a half less, you see, everything is psychological, I know, but I get exactly the same), is a pat on the back to reward me unspeakably.

Anyway, I wanted to declare this publicly and to make it more real and get involved more of myself in it, wanted to declare that I am immersed in a kind of metamorphosis that came to need a long time. A metamorphosis, not a revolution. Something begins to stir me inside and I timidly help does not stagnate, with caution and calm, unhurried, so that can finally reconnect with myself and move forward. Long since it is not necessary that whoever had to be and so it was not natural, I want to strive to regain as much as possible, although I know that back to a previous state is nothing but a utopian dreamer and counterproductive, I do believe that I come pouring too less to be deaf to my own essence.

far, This small deep mine, for those who want and can understand (and no, that does not cut it and ask, Cone, which looks to me like doing monologues with prim mystical dialectic)

A hug to all and happy first full moon of May!

0 comments:

Post a Comment