Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lost Us Visa Appointment Confirmation



Live from the Kodak Theatre in the City of Angels, welcome to the most important awards and more credibility in the Blogosphere: The Oscars!
With you your host, Miss Laura .

Laura: Welcome, bastards! In our case today, Daniel hit her husband Joel and then prostitutes in exchange for a beer ... wait, not beer, is cum.

Vonice: this is not your chou, we kidnap ... I say we hire to conduct the awards ceremony. Call the presenters.

Laura: oh yeah, to present our first category, received with loud applause to the man who played in the movie Diavolo Butt Frias, Nicolas Cage

Vonice: buuuuuuuuuuu, me kaga ... almost as much as the real Diavolo

Cage: I do not care, I still have millions to the treasury and accept any work for food. Our first category is Skater of the Year and the winner is ... (Drum roll)

Puss in Boots!

Cat: through this blog is me ranting and also webonazos I owe their success, I am so famous that I have my own troll, not how you, losers

Sodo: because you spend all fucking day on the blogs, you have nothing else to do in your life

Cat: who looks at the details ...

Cage: very emotional speech, our second category is the Word of the Year and the winner is ...

Salsaverga!

Its creator, Diego, go up to receive the award

Diego: ah no mames, another fart, cousins, good solid feel receive this award. I want to thank all caracochis, plebs and nalgosos. For pure pleasure, let's take the pistons out and we climbed to a little something. Salsaverga

Cage: solid. The next category was one of the most hotly contested is Best Performance of the Year and the winner is ....

Stark posting!

Stark: thanks for the recognition of my career, I know that I appreciate all

Brightstar: and drop dead, Pizano!

Gus: yes, drop dead, Pizano!

Oscar: but ... Pizaña!

Laura: what the unfortunate death! What I mean is that my program is no longer violent, talking solve everything, you do not hit anyone.

Cage: I appreciate the attention and now my assistant will leave you my card has to offer, for any event that required me

Vonice: (kicking Nicolas Cage) I get off the stage!

Laura: To introduce our next category, the sex symbol the new century, Wanda Seux

Wanda: am the super girl, super che Wanda. Thanks to producer Vonice for giving me a new opportunity in the media

Vonice: said Wanda Maximoff, the Witch, the Marvel!

Wanda: our next category is Best Diavolo cast and the winner is ...

Diavolo!

Diavolo takes the stand and kiss on the mouth Seux Wanda

All: ah no mames! (Nausea generalized)

Diavolo: am the Cold Buttocks dearest, I owe it all to my great sense of humor

Wanda: yes, my love, are the best and now for the Complainant of the Year category and the winner is ...

Diavolo!

Diavolo back up again and kissed Wanda

All: gaaaaaah (vomiting generalized)

Diavolo: this only confirms the love that I have all

Wanda : oh yes, my love and now let Best New Blogger category and the winner is ...

Mr.

Yes!

The Sodo up to receive his award and Wanda kisses him on the mouth

All: salaverga! (Shit on his own vomit)

Sodo: click past ruca cock! I do not mean to Wanda but who writes this damn post ... Get out the fucking cock with their prizes!

Laura: only so there is no sandwich cart for you. To introduce our following categories, the presence of precious governor

Todos: buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Gober: gracias a mi buen gobierno es que tengo el cariño del pueblo. Soy un héroe, chingá. Y... ah caray, no sé porque me eligieron para presentar esta categoría, pero bueno... en la nominación a Mejor Intento de Violación el ganador es...

¡Kalimba y sus morras!

Kalimba: gracias a todos los poleños que siempre confiaron en mí, no como esa gente mala que siempre me quiso hacer daño. Pero yo soy como Pats...

Casto: ¿puto?

Kalimba : no! I say I do not hate anyone and I send all the blessings of Christ

Cat: I believe you!

Kalimba: ay cute, kitten ... and you're a minor ... Why do not you accompany me to the dressing room here?

The tan takes the cat behind the curtains ...

Kalimba: you already know what they say about blacks?

Cat: weeeeeeeey ay! Kalimba

: I'm playing fondooooooo

Gober: now Absent the Year category, the winner is ...

El Buen Gusto!

Nobody goes to collect the prize ...

Vonice: seems that good taste is not present in this award

Laura: do not know why you say it, unhappy

Oscar: (pulling a booger) yes I see everything much cache

Daniel: (fart) meh

Gober: now for the Best Dramatic Actress category and the winner is ....

Diavolo!

Diavolo up and kiss the beautiful governor

Gober: oh, Perata! I only came in with children ... more I go to the dressing rooms to see if you want to share the Cat Kalimba

Laura: before continuing let's briefly and heartfelt tribute to bloggers who left us last year ... Adriano

Morcant

Oscar

Zacek

Morcant: ¡estamos vivos!

Laura: pero es mejor irse haciendo a la idea. Para presentar las siguientes categorías, el Boss

Sodo: (en su disfraz de Doña Boss) ¡ese es mi hijo... el gay!

Boss: yo sólo vine a decir que Marveleando es el más mejor de todos los blogs

Gus: ¡cuidado, boss, una piedra gigante!

Vonice: chale, miren cómo quedó, llamen al equipo de limpieza

Chuy: uuhmmm, huevo (lame el piso)

Vonice: cancel the cleaning equipment. The next category is Best Dialogue between two inanimate objects and the winner is ....

The Philosopher's Stone and masculine Vonice!

Vonice: bah, I refuse to receive this award, everyone knows that I am well machín

Vonice: the next category is Best Costume and the winner is ...

The armor of the Cock!

to receive the award Upload your carrier, Casto

Casto: it was fair, I demand a bigger role in this award

Gus: care, Casto, a giant rock!

Vonice: the next category is Best unfulfilled promises and the winner is ...

Casto A decent post!

Casto: (primarily mothers) my second ... award of the night ... now I have some recognition ...

Gus: care, Casto, another giant rock!

Vonice: The next category is Best Vatito, we! And the winner is ....

Gus!

Gus: (up putting aside the whole Casto yard) I am no longer nose, I'm only fossil of high school.

Mosh: to Webo

Gus: which reminds me I should be studying for an exam. I will end after the awards ceremony ... and the feast that follows ...

Laura: I do not know party says, it's chicken. Now an honorary Oscar Daniel, click on the biggest fight of the year the day he faced the reptilian Hellion



Daniel: meh

Laura: to present the following awards, Charlie Sheen

Charlie: (good fart) buuurp , the Worst Post of the Year category, the winner is ...

Jokes The Post Diavolo!

Diavolo: magnificent told them that my jokes are the reason for my fame. I know that deep down they voted for me because I loved my post jokes and I'm preparing a new one, in Jaitovich collaboration with my friends and Jorge Ortiz de Pinedo

Vonice: horror!

Charlie: (taking a horse) category ... Villain of the Year ... win ...

Yuri Thunderbultos Nick!

Nick: oh, thank you very much, love. I want to thank my creator Vonice to be pulled rather than imagining neck

Vonice: not true! I was thinking ... eh ... Katy Perry

Daniel: fat!

Charlie: (Jeton and medium) ... Couple of the Year ...

Mr.

S and Osmar!

Sodo: get out to the yard all who voted!

Osmar: I am happy to have won, but I hope they can return the money you spend on the ticket to get here

Sodo: dick to you!

Charlie: (and lying on the floor) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... this ... Foreign post of the year ... winner ...

The Louie Openings!

Louie: thank everyone who voted for me, and I have to show off to my girlfriend!

Diego: to cock, you face Louie!

Sodo: no mames, this wey ta de la chingada

Diavolo: your old to be Hermelinda

Louie: Fuck! If there was a video of breast-feeding infants Chuy I'd vote for him ...

Vonice: actually ... does exist

Laura: come down to Charlie Sheen stage

Diego: I do, I like the mob because he enters the pot and the solid mijito.

Laura: and the last category of the night Best Series of the Year and the winner is ...

Polo Challenge!

pollen: eeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Laura: the unfortunate passing!

Guskrull, Vonice, Diego, Diavolo and Oscar up to receive the prize, but that become owners of the Kodak Theatre with a load of riot police.

Owners: your check bounced ... Kill them all!

All

run out

Laura: not go, stay and fight to increase the rating

Oscar: leave a comment and flee

FIN


0 comments:

Post a Comment