Friday, May 20, 2011

Movement In Stomach At 4 Weeks Pregnant

Vote ... or not to vote. Let there be light! Kilo

The more I investigate, the more I bury myself in the disappointing catacombs of humanity and English politics.

Disappointing, yes, because if I could feel the stench of corrupt matter, now that I got interested enough to judge with clarity and a broader view, I see the rotting corpse and empozoƱado they call democracy .. .

Ya, democracy ... HA!

Let me provide access to some information:




Interesting, right? Can we still call our political system "democracy" as our electoral system based on follow provincial boundaries ? In my opinion, no.

Knowing this, I do not think that's a good idea of \u200b\u200bvoting a minority party to unseat the bipartisanship in this country. Why? Because the major parties already have a fixed percentage of votes (the its affiliates) plus a variable, that of those who get their propaganda convincing. And that percentage of votes, whatever we do, we will have and we will fuck democracy, because the d'Hont system screening will our minor parties, first by withdrawing directly to all parties that do not reach 3% and on the other hand, for those who pass, after making the division of their votes (as explained in the video) will NEVER be among the 15 highest numbers since these are going to keep the games greedily largest membership and voting satellite, ie, the usual! Therefore, these major parties, love that we have at our disposal the more minor political parties to vote for them possible, if they do not vote for them. Because it benefits them! Also, be realistic, although some minor parties won few seats will your strength be enough to do something separately? No, they would have to ally based pacts among themselves or with one of the major parties. And is that what we have voted? If I vote, say Pacman because he was convinced of his political agenda (not so) and PACMA to achieve something on the national scene, is allied with the party for the legalization of marijuana, I must bear coalition that is the one that represents me, when I am convinced that marijuana should be strictly forbidden (which so far XD). It's just one example, but ... Is this democracy? In my opinion no.

So, I'm not convinced the strategy of electing a minority party. Not after knowing what I know. So we will not achieve unseat the major political parties.

So what's left? The white vote, voting no and abstaining.

I have also taken my time to thoroughly investigate these options.

Let's see, what would happen to the white vote, just as has been so far. I leave a link to a page where you see it very well explained: http://wabbblalogia.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/% C2% BFcuales-are-the-difference-between-vote-in -white-vote-no-no-vote-vote-and-a-party-minority /

Therefore, after reading and understanding this information what do we have?

- The white vote, in itself, also benefits the major political groups, with large numbers of members and voters.

But there is now a very interesting offer to cast blank ballots, voting for a party ensure the validity of the white vote . There are parties and a promise that if they seat, wherever legally possible, leave the seat empty and return their salaries. It does not seem a bad choice ... but it is exactly like the minor party vote ... D'Hont that the law is going to eat alive. And if not, and achieve a seat ... What do we gain? "No representative from decisions to be taken by major parties with more seats? Is that fight the system or by improving it? I do not seem very effective. Yes, as an ideology, ie "if I do not feel represented by any group, I do not represent anyone." Okay, but as we continue to play under the rules of the game, others will take these decisions and we will continue to dance to their tune, much as we continue our ideology. Let:

- That abstention, unless mass, but its message is protest is not flashy and is camouflaged passivity. However there is another type of abstention, abstention active, involved black pudding continue to give throughout the year to change things, despite not having voted in any party.

- The no vote has the same meaning protest as well as abstinence, but preventing it can be described as apathy, since it reflects participation and will .

So, I have come to a conclusion that ultimately is the decision I make is this: I have been fighting within the system (no vote) or fight from the outside (active abstention). And this already, only a matter of utility, is a matter of faith and ideology ... because I think we're gonna be the same for c ** or if we fight for real democracy from within this false democracy from outside.

If I tell the truth, I do not dislike democracy, I wonder what it's like to be governed by it, but for real ... I would like to delete the provincial constituency, which lists stations were opened (because I do not like the idea of \u200b\u200bmy vote to a closed list and then the party they vote, choose my representative, rather than me), I wish we could participate more in decision making ... I understand that you can not take an interest and control of everything, so you can make all the decisions it takes responsibly, is inhumane, would have to live by and for policy ... And so it is right that we choose representatives, whose work is that, represent responsibly when making decisions ... but I understand that sometimes, some issues, we are more capital or less and we should imbibe responsibly after all the information possible, to actively decide, without a representative. Ie to choose what subjects we want to represent and what issues we want our voice heard , individually and this is reflected in a direct vote. That, to me, is closer to the idea that I have of democracy.

Can we do that from within the system? As things are and given the vile and treacherous nature of human beings, maybe ... very slowly ... in eons, the best. Can we do that from outside? Perhaps if we all come together ... But how can you call that? It's called Revolution. And yes, behind it, historically, we see that things are always changing, in addition to raw and need a period of time for us to adapt to the situation and stabilize things. And after that, the stability lasts as long, to which imposes a new revolution. But I do believe that between revolution and revolution, although the process seems to be cyclical, progress is exponential. Overall, if we lose the north and historical memory (the real one, not that of the equestrian statues).

Anyway, just look for you to consider and decide, what you decide, you should do after ye consciously and fully informed.

Greetings y. .. whatever you do ... please, PLEASE ... give orders to fuck Camps ... XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment