Thursday, May 19, 2011

Non Slip Bath Mat No Suction Cups

Blogger Butt Frías Secret Files # 6 # 54


real world .

Mexico.

UNAM. Department

young students.

Pizaña Joel Reyes and Arturo G. Marín.

one afternoon, Joel solemnly up at his apartment tired, thinking of his girlfriend.

Joel: How quiet . Bizarre, Arturo has always Fucho blaring, that, or Guitar ...

real version of Stark advances a few steps and the refrigerator is destroyed and no food, and pulled a few dildos.

Joel: Ah! What fart, Artu ...


not finished speaking. It is nothing more and nothing less to Casto, who is trapped in the real world, exchanged by Arturo G. Marin!


Joel: Haaaaaaaaaaay!
Casto: Aishhh, do not shout! I am also scared. But here I am gorgeous!

PREVIOUSLY:

(This story is a prelude to Black-Ass )

Osmar, in an attempt to eliminate your worst enemy, Casto, makes a deal with Don Gio, ruler of bullpens City. Don Gio Zombie gives a formula which gives the powers of a Marvel Zombie at anytime, with these attacks the Polo and easily defeat the members of the Butt Frías they were there.

But that was not all. As the main objective Casto, Saliva spits Dimensional and covers it completely. The function of saliva is to share the host himself, but in an alternate reality. As if that were not enough, the change is made with version weaker than himself, being Arturo G. Marin chosen!

Casto is now in the real world and Arthur Pole colder. Both seek a way back to their place of origin.

(This story takes place between Butt Frías # 9-10)

Today we present: "The search for Casto"

Polo In colder.


Arthur fart where do we find out how I can go back to my reality.
Oscar: Very easy, we must first know about the substance of the formula that made you Marvel Zombie changing realities.
Arthur You mean?
Oscar: You should go with Osmar .
Arthur Alone?
Oscar: I mean, if you want. ... I have many jobs to be rejected.
Gus: I'll go with you, I want the real Casto is back.
Arthur Ah, you are the transformable.
Gus: The Skrull. Yes
Arthur And where is Osmar?
Oscar: in prison.

Soon ...


Vonice: jajajajajajajaja!
Arthur It was joke.
Gus: You better get used.
Vonice: So stupid, what you are saying is that I want, I love everything you see here, give you access to the prison pollen to talk to the other idiot, the Osmar?
Arthur: Well, as Please do not do it for me, do it for your friend Casto, we.
Vonice: No, is, me, friend.
Arthur So tell me what I can do, but not sexual requests.
Vonice: Bah, the other Casto was sexual. It is not for him, but I think if I give you access will the only way you go to the penis.

With its active fin a button and the rear gate opens.


Vonice: Cuack!
Arthur Aww you are a bread of God! Enter

prisons and Osmar located.


Osmar: Never.
Arthur Andale! Porfis no longer want to be here. Tell me how I can return! Osmar
: Haha, I finally got rid of the Chaste. Never give you access. You can not ever return to your place of origin.
Arthur Chale ... Well, what made you my double? Osmar
: made fun of me! He tells me complaining that I complain about everything published by the Gio.
Arthur And why do you complain? Where I come from the pure public Gio chingonas things at a great price, and you're good you can find a Monster in ten with good quality. Osmar
: Q-What?
Arthur Sipi, I recommend the Monster of Maximum Carnage. Osmar
: Do you published there?
Arthur ajapa, and I found a great print quality. Osmar
: But what is posted here is bullshit ... How is that possible?
Arthur longer time.
Gus: Wait . I have an idea. How about if you carry Osmar Arturo your reality and sends him a copy of the Monster by the same means? Osmar
: Done!
Arthur Vale, Spartan, I'll be back soon, AUUUU AUUUU! Osmar
: seem stupid.
Gus: There I can not help themselves. Osmar
: Well, I would like to start, but I think there's a catch. Arturo
: Ehh? Osmar
: is very simple, Dimensional Saliva with which I brought you here to change the breed has a simple function. When you cover someone's body, which he exchanged for some other dimension, but much weaker. The weakest of all.
Arthur Hmmm. So? Osmar
: Well, the weakest of all Casto you, Arthur. Therefore, if you cover it with saliva that you will carry yourself in this place. You see, by your weakness.
Gus: Hahahaha mamear not!
Arthur So what fart? Help me damn it! Osmar
: The only thing I can that is to go with Don Gio.
Gus: What is why? Osmar
: Then he gave me the formula of the Marvel Zombie.
Arthur And where is that? Osmar
: In bullpens City.

And they do, Gus, with permission from Vonice accompanies Arthur to this challenging mission. Reaching bullpens City.


Gus: mamear No, the city is well alone.
Arthur It scared me, it seems that no one there.
Gus: Yes .
Arthur we Look! It is the principal editor palace.
Gus: destroyed She looks a bit old and alone. Well let's see what fart.
Arthur Everything I do for the Spartans ...

Those who could well be a gay couple, go ahead and drop into the Palace of the Chief Editor. Reach the throne of Don Gio apparent, but only found dusty skeletons and cobwebs.


Gus: What spent rods? I was told that the first mission of the Cold Butt, bullpens lay in ruins, but eventually regained its vitality, in fact, until recently was in its heyday.
Arthur So what wave Pesha?
Gus: Know. Does this have to do with that bullpens have cut all communication with the rest of the blogosphere?
Arthur My dream to go home then you're stuck ...
Voice: I have visitors! Gus and Arthur

turn and realize that an evil figure watches.


Gus: Q-Who are you?
Voice: I am Lord darksoul , new ruler of bullpens!
Gus: Whoa!
Arthur there how ugly it scares me.
Gus: What did you do with this city? Lord
darksoul: I got tired of being a slave to the idiot Gio, for many years planned its fall. Now no one can avoid redo my world of evil. My powers of dark magic are what bring the Apocalypse to the blogosphere. And I'll be the new Messiah!
Gus: The cock what, we will prevent the Cold Butt!
Arthur Yes?
Gus: Yes! Lord
darksoul: Hahaha! I think not. With my power, I can see their ambitions and darkest desires. I can see the darkness of his soul. I know very Arturo well that you give a fuck this world, he does not want to be here and all he wants is his Spartans mamársela ... in the real world.
Arthur there so yes, pesh.
Gus: Hmm. Lord
darksoul: And you, Gus, you see dead bird you are calling leader. You think you could be.
Gus: Emm ... not just me, all team members! Lord
darksoul: In that case, I can see inside you darker, something gay and did not want to reveal.
Gus: ... Not only me, all team members! Lord
Darksoul: Basta! You leave me no options. I can not let it get ahead of my plans is not the time and you are a nuisance. I can not allow others to inform Butt Frías.
Gus: What will you do about it, eh? Lord
darksoul: I can not kill them, yet because it just would call the attention of other pollen.
Gus: You end old, ready to fall. Lord
darksoul: underestimate my powers!

With a simple thought and with the help of his cane Dark Lord invokes a mystical power that pulls Arthur to his real world and in turn, brings the Chaste.

Arthur Síiiiiiiiiiiii, adiósssssssssss!
Casto: Nooooooooooo dildos were harder on the tierraaaaaaaaaaa!
Gus: Casto! Your back!
Casto: spite of myself.
Gus: Lord, do not think that by doing this you are free to blame. Lord
darksoul: No, that's why I do this ...

The dark sorcerer raises his cane unleashes a blinding light. For when the light is dissolved, Lord and not on the stage. They are only Gus and Casto.

Gus: mamear not, what do here?
Casto: there do not know.
Gus: Salaverga will be the last time I eat cake peyote, we get pretty crazy lol.
Cast: Simon hahaha no mames.
Gus: Let's go jajaja wey we see absolute chaos, all this is destroyed.
Casto: Come what you get stupid bastard.

And so go the colder Polo, being watched by the Lord, from a safe distance ...


FIN.

Next issue: Black-Ass! , where all these events continue.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting story, blog! Yet, I guess there shouyld be more descriptive lines about the scenery, the feelings of the characters, etc? And I guess there are a lot of books, stories with the usual, ordinary already characters like kings, knights, princesses, vampires, dwarves, wizards with sharp hats, etc? We can read about them in almost every book of the genre? There should be new, unseen and unknown characters, creatures in the stories. Creatures like weightless korks, glowing, living balls, night fruit, fish-keepers, Brown faces, Fiery men, etc I use in some of my works sound more interesting than the usual?
I know the most important in the fantasy genre are the wisdom, good plot and writing skills but some "fresh blood" of new characters would make the fantasy books better?
May I add a suggestion of mine as well, a suggestion I post to every blog, site I like? using sites like zazzle.com, caffepress.com, fiverr, etc? They could be a good way for promotion and "removing" stupidity in streets like headlines on t-shirts, fridge magnets, cups, etc. of the kind My Boyfriend kisses better than yours, FBI - Female Body Inspector, etc... Every author could use some good, wise quotes from his/her works, some poems, illustrations, etc. I'm allanbard there, I use some of my quotes, illustrations, poems, like: One can fight money only with money, Even in the hottest fire there's a bit of water, All the problems in the world lead to one - narrow-minded people, Money are amongst the last things that make people rich, or
Love and happiness will be around,
as all the chains will disappear!
And Mountaineers will climb their mount,
and there won't be any tear!
Hope such stuff sound and look much better than the usual we see every day? Best wishes! LET THE WONDERFUL NOISE OF THE SEA ALWAYS SOUNDS IN YOUR EARS! (a greeting of the water dragons' hunters - my Tale Of The Rock Pieces).

Post a Comment