Monday, April 18, 2011

Toy R Us Philippines Barbie

changed the sheets!?

Run, this is a review!


Ya? Well, you decided to stay Adriano do not deserve forgiveness, and that the punishment of another edition of the hatched more than fair.

At last I finished reading the trolley of Siege, which is not an easy task for a humanoid penguin.



And since this tome includes not only the event of the year, but the end of 3 of my favorite series in recent years, I've read since principle because it gave me an analysis on the matter.

Unlike the chaste whore, I will not discuss price, number of pages, paper quality, or speed that can reach if it is launched against a customer who paid for his wawis. I'm just going to analyze the stories.

Suffer!

First, the main event Siege:

Read
themselves in a heap, I found a good event. It tells the story of a huge military offensive and brutal, and as such it felt right to develop in a way so quickly, in just 4 numbers. It's something that has bothered me before the events of Bendis, who despite being treated global proportional event, do not feel a sense of urgency. His dialogue is lost as long drag of history.

This is not the case, here we note that Bendis let the artist Olivier Coipel, was the star. What matters are the fist. I even managed to tie up some loose ends and fulfill some promises, like Spider-man taking literally the final blow Osborn, the cannon fodder of Hood at last arrested, along with the Dark Avengers. While most appreciate what was that Loki got his just punishment. I always had the impression that this dude was going to come out well, but it was not.

And not to mention the main battle against Sentry. The attack on the aircraft carrier has no mother, and it is best to let Thor out who will depart the yard after destroying Asgard.

generally gave me a feeling of total and unquestionable triumph of good over evil, something that has lost a little in the recent history of Marvel, but is also seen in late New and Dark Avengers. It can be seen quite the return of that more innocent stories of supertypes with pants off.



Now Dark Avengers



Yes, the origin of Sentry is interesting, well drawn and everything, but honestly ... does anyone became clearer the nature of their powers ? For my part I can say just the opposite, never in my life I understood less about what exactly was the wey. I think it was better the ambiguous description of the soles exploding. On the other hand, the story that Bendis does help a bit to define Sentry as a character. Tells us that the guy is full of flaws and weaknesses, and this because, before having his powers, was the opposite of classic Marvel character. He was not a young man full of hopes and dreams who risked their lives for the good of others, not even a reformed criminal.

was a drug addict, who upon reaching cosmic capacities also saw that their magnitudes reached cosmic defects. Basically I think that Bendis wanted readers to justify why Sentry was so useless, and say "Look at the poor idiot deserves to die with a hammer!". Unfortunately, since everyone thought, did not need convincing.

The fate of Victoria Hand liked me, but I think to be more convincing had Bendis having developed more through their run a little over a year.

I am left with the question of whether the fight between Doom and Sentry is explored elsewhere and if what we saw in these numbers is all that happens.

Murder Sentry's wife is buenísiimo, the whole scene is full of tension, and Bendis manages to write a Bullseye evil in every sense of the word.

The scene where Bullseye and Moonstone finished trying to escape the siege was also my favorite.

Daken escape that ends I like it. I mean, definitely was not the greatest evil in that team, but they deserved a little punishment. For me only makes me like Daken as a character even less. Thor

giving belongings Phobos Hades was also a great time. I'm not sure what changed in the style of Deodato Jr. in the latter number, but was very good. And the last scene between the Duende and Osborn is perfect to end the series, as it not only demonstrates that all this time Osborn was haunting his alter ego, so does look like a character you can even sympathize, to reveal that his intentions were for the good itself common.

I think these were the best numbers of all the trolley.


New Avengers now.


I dare say that even if these numbers were written by Jeph Loeab and Marc Guggenheim, would have been my favorites. I am well Immonnen fans, and even if they had been tie-ins apathetic, I would have liked. Luckily it was not.

Bendis manages to put together great action scenes, and gives space to shine all the characters, especially the 2 Captains.

The number drawn by Mike McKone, for the mere Siege has a good balance of action and character development. In it is a very good job describing the siege from the small tarball view of this team. Hood Treason has no mother.

Finally, the New Avengers Finale. Do not suck. Hitch does not reach the level of detail of Ultimates, for example, but still manages to stand out. And fortunately Bendis also dedicated to exploiting the skills of the artist with that moment when Thor weeps for her fallen city. Ultimatodo felt.

not know about you, but I was hoping this issue more than anything by the Conde Nefaria. Not because it is a great character, has more to do with nostalgia. Despite that, I think it was a good choice as a villain. Not as powerful as Sentry, but enough to pose a greater threat than the average for the team. I never realized how well this team works. It's a little big, but well armed. Neither had noticed the dynamics and good visual effects that make the 2 spiders. Would take advantage of it more in the future.

La Madriz against Nefaria not disappoint, and although I have to put Wolverine would not have been necessary for the Avengers won, I really liked that Bendis decided to bring it. He was with the team from the start and deserved to be there to finish with Hood.

The conclusion of this number was the most satisfying for me. Should be because this is the series of Avengers to read for longer. I just felt a real pleasure to see that things had gone so well for these guys, so that everything that had happened had been worthwhile.


Finally, Mighty Avengers.


I can not describe the disappointment that I take this title. From the beginning I had high hopes. He had an interesting cast and a writer second fiddle different from the other Avengers titles. But the horrible art, ultra-forced role of Hank Pym, the cast soon developed a lack of direction and a menopreciación by the rest of the Marvel creative (I guess Bendis, especially) did in the end this series left me with a very bad taste. It had good moments, but not overcome the bad. The worst thing is that I just kept buying the series because I hope that the last arc, Ultron would make everything else worthwhile. It was not the case.

Fúchila.


In general, the trolley will give a rating of 3 / 4 of a sack of potatoes.

Before I go, tits.



0 comments:

Post a Comment