Thursday, April 21, 2011

How Long Till You Can Be Anerexic

Tron Right Place: The Legacy





By asshole, I'm a fan now more than Tron. Why? Because one day I went to Blockbuster to rent some movies to every mother, and you told me who was paying the guy who treats you that fart nose, right now we have eighty dollars paragraph of the movie Tron: The Legacy, what a fart, you you pull? And me, well nel compa, just right now I'm interested in these movies I have not seen part one-Oh No fart so if you want, give me the eighties and give you free rent for one .. . Went

So until then earned cock and skewered me, and moral sexualemtente of all kinds. Over time I paid two hundred dollars more and so I got the movie. And by the way, I did not watch one, I had to rent it three times until I got to see it. You know, is that I am very busy lol ... No the truth is that I like to watch movies when I'm fart, as it takes my concentration. Anyway.

This small introdicción was just to say that I have it and since I saw her I became a big fan. I liked it a shitload and detail to a young Clu retechingón computer is, as we see it as it would for twenty years, and currently is an elder.

The fights are spectacular, no have a mother. Is abundant and well-choreographed fight chingón type, on motorcycles or putazos them was very good. Another thing to highlight is the music. Managers were Daft Punk and raffled it with some tunes that are perfect for the type of movie. Here is a sneak peak on Youtube (no mamen! Apparently I can not put the videos here, somehow gets cock now, so I give you the link):

http://youtu.be/m4cgLL8JaVI

Already saw it? I recommend them widely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment