Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Free Models An How To Build Surfboards

Spider-Man, the cartoon of the 90's

What's up, as I see someone not posted, I take the opportunity here the space to talk about a series that I really liked in my childhood.

This is nothing more and nothing less than noventera Spider-Man series, which I think is the best thing Marvel has drawn animation, along with the X-Men, which will see in another post.

This cartoon is chingonsísima, and I think the movie Spider-Man 3 is based on something a little on the part that dominates Venom Peter, and appears chingona on a building, more righteous party!

Anyway, here are the first two episodes, the others already know where to find (Youtube to me!).

Episode 01 (Part 1):


Episode 01 (Part 2):


Episode 02 (Part 1):


Episode 02 (Part 2):


What good animation, very good with high quality. What do you think this cartoon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment