Monday, December 29, 2008

How Much To Add Name On House Deeds






This is the last thing I hang up now, I'm going to dinner. Is a paragraph from a book by Bukowski. I hate that guy, I do not like reading. I like reading people ordering ideas and is able to make yarn, to bring an argument to the end. Bukowski is crazy because it works like my head is unstable and goes back and forth, drifting forever.

" I can never cross a bridge with the car without thinking about suicide. I can never look at a lake or ocean without thinking about suicide. Well, not give him too many turns. But I suddenly appears on the head: SUICIDE. Like a light going on. In the dark. The fact that there is a way help you to stay inside. Am I clear? .

So do not kill myself because I can kill myself ... I like what I'm saying this guy. I dislike because it is not cynical (I will explain my thoughts on cynicism and hypocrisy, and why I think second is abhorrent but the former is a social virtue of the first order and a sign of intelligence), but it is sooo clear ...

If you liked more here, I just found it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment