Monday, October 9, 2006

How To Input Cheats For Gpsphone

Porlamar Isla La Isla La

I wonder how to start this blog about this little paradise. I was pleased to come and find me two comments when in fact he was having doubts about the idea. Thanks

Argentina Kissing, Emperor and Unocontodo to go in and really hope to promote this little place that has given me many opportunities in the 9 years we have inhabited.

start with the essentials, which is the location and general characteristics of the island

satelite
Margarita is part of the state of Nueva Esparta, which consists of two islands: Coche and Cubagua (who also have their post your time.)

is situated north of the South American coast and part of this beautiful country Venezuela.

The land area is about 1150 square kilometers, 168 kilometers of coastline and is populated by about 385 thousand people, but year after year, both Venezuelans and foreigners who come to visit just decide to stay to try his luck. This also makes the population of a little floating island, because the island is a strange place for those who decide to stay to live: you either love or hate. There is no middle ground on this issue in the island

mapa
The main industry is tourism, but I think have not yet reached the standards of service and hospitality industry as other Caribbean islands, I have seen in just 9 years the island has grown in infrastructure for housing, leisure, entertainment and shopping.

The construction was frozen until about 3 or 4 years now, many buildings are not only being specified and completed, but talk of interesting projects that could make a forced Margarita and inviting place to visit. This will also discuss in their respective time.

playita In my case, after living 25 years in Caracas, I came to Margarita lifestyle overwhelmed Caracas. Although the amendment was in a trance a little difficult, I think this piece of land Venezuela has given me opportunities that I am almost certain that the Capital would not have enjoyed.

talk about everything, lifestyle, locations recommended for sleeping, eating, partying, historical sites, beaches, sunsets ... in short, everything that can span to speak of the island of Margarita. I want this blog, not only to promote this wonderful site that I know I can become one of the best tourist destinations in the world (dare I say), but draw from a fairly objective perspective, the impressions of what this wonderful island

0 comments:

Post a Comment