Monday, October 16, 2006

Bruised Feeling In The Head

Coco Frio y scratched

cocos A little place in Porlamar I like to attend from time to time, and I dedicate this post today because I would recommend both to people who live here on the island and those who come to visit us.

in Bolivar Avenue, less than a block of the shell, just opposite the "new" Central Madeirense, they will find a yellow kiosk just say: "Coco Frio and Cocadas.

cocadas I usually stop there to buy agua de coco envasada, bien sea para llevarmela a casa y tener siempre esa delicia al alcance de la mano o porque sencillamente el calor hace que me entoje de esa deliciosa agüita.

Ese negocio tiene allí un aproximado de 4 años y medio. Los propietarios son de Puerto Ordaz y se vinieron a la Isla hace unos 5 años.

El viernes me detuve a eso de las 5.30 pm para comprar mi coco embotellado, pero no había en ese momento, así que se me antojó una cocada, con leche condensada y sin canela, pero justo cuando me la estaban sirviendo, vi la cava de cocos, me provocó y también pedí uno. Para mi suerte, el coco estaba llenito de agua y de carne. Así que, una vez bebido, pedí que me lo open.

cocos As you will see in the picture, I gave a banquet. A coconut meat is a matter of luck!

When I was about to pay, coconut water came I went searching. Without thinking, I took the plunge with a big bottle of pints to keep in house. Just need to have the "güisquicito" and lemon pussy.

In "Coco Frio and Cocadas" can buy a cold coconut by 2,500 Bs

cocos bottled waters have a cost of Bs 8,000 per liter and a half and Bs 3,500 the pint.

And cocadas come in three sizes: small Bs 2,000 (also the owner gave it to me) The median 3,000 and Bs for gourmands can order the big one for Bs 4,000

Another blessing of living on the island coconut agüita take when I please sit-looking the sea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment